Tue, Aug 31|
Solopreneurship 101: How to Make the Transition from Full-Time Work to Freelance
Time & Location
Aug 31, 2021, 1:00 PM
About the Event
More and more people are leaving the world of 9 to 5 jobs to go freelance or run their own business. But it takes more than a leap of faith to make the transition successful.
Whatever you're transitioning into, this class will help you learn how to make the transition as smooth as possible. From preparing to leave full-time work to thriving in your new career, it will give you the tools you need to succeed.Takeaways
In this session, you'll learn:
- What to do while you're still full-time employed
- What do to after you've given your notice
- What to do when you first go freelance or solo
- How to keep things growing
- How to stay on top and thrive
This event is not affiliated with ARW.