Thu, Sep 30|
Social Media on a Budget - General Assembly
Time & Location
Sep 30, 2021, 9:00 AM
About the Event
If you are a small business or startup looking to build your brand awareness then social media is a great marketing tactic. It can also be great for market research, customer advocacy and of workshop to support your sales.
Chances are that budgets will be very tight - meaning everything you create in social media and the steps you take to build your presence will be free.
In this workshop, social media guru and General Assembly instructor Alison Battisby will offer best practices, strategies and actionable steps to enhancing your social media brand without spending any money (just your time).
Attendees must have a general familiarity with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.Takeaways
- Learn how to setup your channels for success (including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram)
- Learn how to create an engaging content schedule
- Discover tricks and tips to enhancing your content without hiring a creative team
- Understand how to create partnerships with influencers and brands to expand your reach
- Understand how to measure the success of your social media
This event is not affiliated with ARW.
Register Here: https://generalassemb.ly/education/social-media-on-a-budget/atlanta/189484