Mon, Sep 06|
Designing a Strategic Business Narrative for Your Brand - General Assembly
Time & Location
Sep 06, 2021, 1:00 PM
About the Event
Strategic narratives are a form of storytelling, and like all good stories, they need a compelling plot, characters, a climax, and a conclusion. A strategic narrative centres on leaders’ ability to articulate a clear and compelling vision and strategy for the future of the organisation. Rather than focusing on the company’s products or services through a series of bullet points and clip art in a PowerPoint deck, a powerful strategic narrative paints a picture of how a company’s past, present, and future fit together in a broader strategy context.
The workshop will walk the attendees through all steps required to design a strategic business narrative for your company using storytelling techniques from film and other narrative arts.Takeaways
In this class you will learn:
- Why storytelling is still one of the most important skills to master and how it can be applied to strategy and business
- The biggest mistakes most startups and enterprises make when presenting their business
- Basic storytelling techniques
- A framework for aligning your team around a strategic narrative
- How you can create a compelling pitch for your company and products
- Ways you can present your brand's story to prospects, employees, talents, media and investors
This event is not affiliated with ARW.
Register Here: https://generalassemb.ly/education/designing-a-strategic-business-narrative-for-your-brand/atlanta/189938